Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well, it's Wednesday....

My goal for Wednesday was to come home from work, exercise, and then spend the remainder of the evening cleaning the house.

I did most of the above: got home from work, changed clothes, put a pull up on Gretchen, worked out at the Y for about 45 minutes, came home, and cooked an easy dinner of chicken nuggets! I was cleaning the kitchen when Gretchen informed me she had pooped, so we took care of that and started to run the bath water. Gretchen did not want a bath at all, so I let her put in one of her magic water changing color tablets to entice her- which, it did not! She stood in the tub crying, so I managed to get tons of water on the floor!

Afterwards, I admittedly, put on Mickey Mouse and Barney, so I could clean some more, until her bedtime.

I did get the kitchen picked up (though, I really need to do some more), and the laundry taken back to the bedroom (it's not even put away), her bathroom is clean (though not the floor), and I've vaccuumed 1/2 of the living room!

And, I'm pooped! I'm relieved that I have the day off tomorrow, but I also have 2 appointments and my parents will be here (Yeah!). I'm really hoping that my mom will help- A LOT because I haven't gotten as much done as I've needed, or wanted to!

Wish me luck that tomorrow is more successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment