Invite your guests with these adorable invites found on Etsy:
The birthday boy can wear this adorable monogrammed shirt!

Greet your guests with this adorable door sign!
Serve your guests a monkey themed cake on these adorable plates! You can purchase the entire package from Celebrate Express. I would even go as far as to say, use blue and yellow streamers for your decorations, along with the balloons!
Send your party guests home with a bag of Runts bananas!
One of my favorite ideas for a monkey theme party: isn't really mine, but at my cousins birthday, they had a monkey trainer come and entertain the guests! I have no idea how you can find a monkey trainer to come to your child's birthday, but I love the idea of it. I remember how much fun that party was, and all of the guests were sent home with monkey beanie babies!
The birthday boy can wear this adorable monogrammed shirt!
Greet your guests with this adorable door sign!
Serve your guests a monkey themed cake on these adorable plates! You can purchase the entire package from Celebrate Express. I would even go as far as to say, use blue and yellow streamers for your decorations, along with the balloons!
Send your party guests home with a bag of Runts bananas!
One of my favorite ideas for a monkey theme party: isn't really mine, but at my cousins birthday, they had a monkey trainer come and entertain the guests! I have no idea how you can find a monkey trainer to come to your child's birthday, but I love the idea of it. I remember how much fun that party was, and all of the guests were sent home with monkey beanie babies!So, stop monkeying around and plan your party!
No comments:
Post a Comment