Here are just a few of my favorites. I'll have a 2nd round coming up soon!
We were fortunate enough to have weather in the 50s on Sunday (which is unseasonably warm) so we went outside to take some snapshots. We are also very fortunate to have some beautiful restored architecture in our area. Although, I wish we had more!
I love the pictures w/ bricks as the background, so I was thrilled to get some pictures beside a brick building.
As we were walking around downtown trying to find a place for some good pictures, Jennifer took a few snapshots. I adore the look on Gretchen's face in the above picture. It just shows that she was having a good time skipping along with us.
Jennifer took several photos of us walking, but managed to not get mine and DJ's face in them. I love that it's a bit unique!
These benches were outside of the bar (yes, bar) that we started out in. I love how this shot looks lengthened.
This is probably my most favorite picture of Gretchen. I just love her happy face and chubby cheeks
Like I said, we started out inside a bar. I loved the distressed wood floors, but was a bit disappointed that they had benches everywhere, and horrible snowflake ribbon and bows hanging on the walls. Thankfully, we were able to get a few pictures without the horrible decorations. The picture above just reminds me of Gretchen walking down a runway. Not that she ever has!

No comments:
Post a Comment