I've spent the last few nights trying to catch up on orders and working on Valentine hair bows. I also discovered tonight how to make ribbon rings!
The above bow is $5.00. It comes on an alligator clip.
If you're looking for a simple Valentine's bow, then this is it! It's only $4.00!
And, for a fancier bow, this adorable bow is $6.00. It's set on an alligator clip, and features "Love" ribbon.
This stacked boutique bow is $5.00. It features a light pink base bow, with "Love" ribbon boutique bow on top. Also set on an alligator clip.
This stripes and heart's stacked bow could also be used on the 4th of July, and is only $5.00!
Now, for the ribbon rings! I came across instructions to make these, and thought I'd share with you! I need to get your thoughts and opinions on them! I personally, think they're adorable and fun! These would be great for girls of any age (including you!) The band is elastic, so the ring will fit a finger of any size. If, I sell them, i'm thinking $1-2.00 each. How much would you pay for one? I also think they'd be adorable pony-tail holders when set on a larger elastic. They could also serve as adorable party favors, or for a baby-shower, use them as napkin rings!
No comments:
Post a Comment