Friday, January 1, 2010

Giveaway: Birthday hair bow!



In honor of my Birthday Extravaganza this month, I'm starting off by giving away this adorable birthday hairbow!



It's set on a partially lined alligator clip, and features a bright purple spray, and a multi-layer (purple and green) boutique bow, set on top is an adorable purple and green present!



This bow is one of my favorites, and I've had it on my site for a while. I just think it would be adorable with a matching tutu, or even a solid color shirt one to your little honey's own birthday, or as a guest to a little friends!



So, how do you win it? Easy:


1. Follow my blog. You MUST leave a comment letting me know that you follow. (1 entry)
2. What is your favorite birthday party theme? (2 entries)
3. Go to my site, and tell me your favorite item. (1 entry)
4. Place an order! (4 entries)
5. Tweet about this giveaway (2 entries). Please leave a link to your tweet.
6. Follow me on twitter! (see sidebar for link) (1 entry)
7. Grab my button (on sidebar) (3 entries)


The winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator, and contacted via email. Please leave me your email address, so I can contact you! Winner will be announced on Friday, January 8th.


Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. like the changes you made to your blog :) looks pretty. and we are now following your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow! =)

    And a good birthday theme is Sesame Street or Princess.

    I love the new Valentine bows. Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following :)

    I am liking the Winter Wonderland theme I have going in my head for Lily's. Also a fan of aLadybug theme or sports team related themes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my favorite item from your site are your tutus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, I follow!!!

    We are doing polka dots this year so that must be my favorite.

    And my favorite it are the pillow case dresses.

    Melissa Kinsey Land

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pillowcase dresses too but am so addicted to the bows right now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do not forget to leave your email address, so I have a way of contacting you if you win! The entry deadline is noon on Friday!

    ReplyDelete