Well, I had big plans to get a lot accomplished for Gretchen's birthday. I did fairly well, but not as well as I had hoped.
I left work at 3:30 to pick up Gretchen, and we arrived home by 4:00. I left our dog out, changed into my workout clothes, and carried in the ornament boxes. From 4:00-5:00 I took down the ornaments of the tree. I can now see a sad looking empty Christmas tree sitting in the corner of our living room. DJ says that he will put it in the box tomorrow.
I took Gretchen to the potty at 5:00 and spent at least 10 minutes in there with her, while she colored and didn't pee!
DJ came home and I barely made it to my strength class at the Y by 5:30. Because I was there late, I had to use 10 lb weights (I usually vary between 8 and 10) and I had to use a 15 lb. body bar (I usually slack and use 9 lbs). I got home from class at 6:30, and cleaned up Gretchen's toys, and put her to bed at 7:15. Afterwards, I ate dinner and finished taking down the decorations off the tree.
Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband who cooked dinner tonight and helped to clean up the kitchen.
So, in all I was able to:
Cut out black circles from construction paper.
Make the body of construction paper ladybugs.
Work on the door sign (that I only thought of doing this afternoon)
And take down the decorations off the tree.
I'm hoping I can still work on some clippies tonight, but my body is so sore and I'm exhausted!
Tomorrow, I'll be able to:
Pick up Gretchen's 2 year pictures that we took on Sunday.
Put away laundry
Workout and cook dinner
Finish the clippies
Oh, and tomorrow is her official 2 year birthday!!!! Wow! I can't believe how fast it's gone by!!!
Congrats on 2 years! :) Happy birthday, Gretchen!
ReplyDeleteHave you joined the OWOH giveaway??? Check out
http://nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com (my blog)
for the link. I'm giving away a set of soaps as well as a custom tutu.
Over 500 people are already participating but you have to hurry the giveaways end Feb 15th. It's awesome!
Even if you don't want to DO a giveaway, all you have to do is COMMENT on their blogs to be entered to win. Over 1,000 blogs are expected to participate. Great way to get your blog NOTICED.