Thursday, January 14, 2010

Party Favors!

Party favors are a wonderful way to express your thanks to your guests! After all, they took time out of their busy schedule and brought a gift to help you celebrate your child's birthday!

Party favors can be given to just the children, can be for adults and children, or you can have seperate favors for the children and the adults.

Here are just a few fabulous party favor ideas that I've found!

Hair bows are great favors for little girls! Bows would be great for a 1st party on up to a 7 or 8 year old's party! Bows can be created in 1-4 colors that would match your party's theme, and can even feature a center resin that matches your theme! If you choose to give bows as a party favor, and order from me, I will work with you to create a beautiful bow (small or large) and will also come up with a reasonable price for you!
For the older girls, you can give ribbon rings! These are a fun, stylish accessory, that can be created using any color of ribbon. Buttons can be added for a shabby style! These would be so cute for girls 8 on up. Ribbon rings are only $2.00 each, so they are very affordable through my site!

I absolutely love these sidewalk paints! I found these at Sidwalk Sensations on Etsy. You can purchase 1 cup or more! Become a fan of her's on facebook, or go here and enter a giveaway to win a stack!
These taffy wands come in a variety of flavors, and start at only $1.85 each! you can find them at Kate Landers Events.
Hand painted tote bags are so cute! Just add some extra favors inside: erasers, pencils, candy, etc. that match your child's theme! These were found on Etsy, but you can easily make them yourself.
I thought these straw cups were cute as well. I've seen these at several party and craft stores.

These scrabble tile necklaces are adorable for the fashionistas at your party! You can purchase a set of 8 at Too Too Posh on Etsy.
If you have a candy themed party, these individually wrapped gumball machines would make a fun party favor! They can be purchased from Amy's Artwork on Etsy.
These recycled crayons are cute for the little ones at your party. You can find tons of them on Etsy, or if you are feeling brave, you can go here and find directions to make them yourself.
Don't forget to make your guests feel special and send them home with a gift of thanks on your little one's birthday!










2 comments:

  1. After reading all your posts about Etsy, I finally visited the site! I got Lily's party favors from the site. Thanks for sharing ideas. I get a lot of good ones from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you enjoy reading them! I have fun picking stuff out and wishing that I could use it all! I actually entered the giveaway for the sidewalk paint and won! Lily will have to come over this spring and play with them!

    ReplyDelete