
Well, today was day 2 of getting things accomplished for Gretchen's party on Saturday.
Here's what I did today:
1. I picked up the "grass" for the party favors.
2. I received her 2 year pictures and our family pictures. I posted one on this site, the rest are on my facebook page, but i'll upload some more of my favorites later.
3. I've gathered the laundry and did one load. Though, it's still sitting in the washer.
I'm not feeling too hot today. I'm tired, my tummy doesn't feel great, and I didn't workout.
It's 8:00 p.m. so I still have some time. I'm hoping to convince DJ to do some laundry, while I work on the ladybug clippies and my neice's birthday tutu.
I hope I'll get more done tomorrow!
Update: It's 9:30 p.m. and I have finished the clippies, and the centerpiece for the table! I'm going to work on my neice's tutu, and I've convinced DJ to fold the clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment