Friday, January 8, 2010

Giveaway: Bow holder


Give away 2 for the month of January is this adorable purple and pink polk-a-dot hair bow holder!!!
Bow holders are heat sealed on both ends to prevent fraying, and come on a gold loop, which easily hangs on a decorative hook or nail. I have a towel rack over Gretchen's bathroom door with 3 bow holders, and she's soon to need a 4th!
I sell bow holders for only $3.50. You can choose your ribbon print or color! (On Monday they are on sale for $2.00!)
But, this week, you'll have a chance to WIN this one!
Here's how:
1. Become a follower of the blog (1 entry) and leave a comment telling me that you follow.
2. Grab my button (2 entries).
3. Blog about the birthday extravaganza on your blog with a link to my blog (4 entries).
4. Tell me how many hair bows your little honey has! (1 entry)
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog or on twitter and leave me a link (2 entries).
6. Vote in the poll at the top of the side bar and tell me that you voted (1 entry). If you've already voted, go ahead and let me know!
Please post a comment for each entry. Winner will be chosen by random.org, and will be announced on Friday January 15th!

6 comments:

  1. I follow your blog and am desperately in the need of a bow holder.

    Melissa Land

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracee has 56 bows. See I need one.

    Melissa Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted on the pole and we are inviting family and friends with children.

    Melissa Land

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower of your blog.
    Rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your button on my blog.
    Rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted in the survey at top.
    Rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete