Saturday, January 23, 2010

Isn't She Lovely!

If you're a mother, you know that you have to carefully plan when you decide to take a shower! I never thought that it would be something I would have to plan until I had a child.

I also never thought that I'd be arguing with my 2 year old over my make up. A 12 year old yes, but not a 2 year old!

On Monday, I had MLK day off with Gretchen. I decided to take a shower, so I could go work out. Yes, I shower before I work out! I got out of the shower to find this: Gretchen had gotten into my eye shadow and my blush. She managed to get it all over her cheek, chin, and around her mouth.
I love the "I'm so cute" look on her face!
Isn't she lovely?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Followin' ya from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Very late follower from FF

    come and visit misadventuresofmomof3.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so LOVELY! lol! She is adorable, and who knew eye shadow was so versatile? Thank you for the tips on what to take to the hospital!!!! I appreciate it and will definately pack those things :)

    ReplyDelete